Sunday 2 February 2014

STOP PRESS!

Info from Genius about their new ready to roll pastry and ready to cook pies popped into my inbox and I can hardly contain my excitement.


I'm hoping to get hold of some to try, and also to determine whether any other common allergens (soya would be an issue for us) are included in the ingredients. Fingers crossed not, as this could be revolutionary.

Trying to find full ingredients list but via Twitter Genius say :-

Ingredients are Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil,Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt), Tapioca Starch, Maize Starch, Water, Egg and Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Salt, Rice Flour.

Do message me with your experiences with these new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...